Sunday, March 9, 2014

Here we go again!

I am rethinking what I would like to do with this blog. When I started, it was going to be a sewing blog, based solely on the fact that I had come up with a really fun name. Then I decided that was too much work and I was going to post book reviews and general parenting advice. I want to be a blogger who posts things that are important to me, that will help other people, and maybe bring in a little bit of income, and to do that, I need to be posting regularly. So here's what I will be doing, I think- I will post about once a week, on topics that are important to me- Sewing, nutrition, education, books. If I can't manage a big post, I'll put up a little something about what I've been reading.

Right now, I have an idea for a tutorial that I hope will be useful for a lot of beginner seamsters- how to read a pattern. I've started putting together the ideas and I'm hoping to post it next weekend. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment