Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year, New Blog

I think I had a really fun idea for a sewing blog, but I'm just not sewing enough to post regularly. So I'm re-imagining this blog as a forum for all of my different interests- reading, writing, sewing, thoughts on parenting and education, geekery, and all kinds of other things. It will be something like a journal, I suppose. Ideally it will be funny and maybe even a little helpful to people.

The title isn't going to work, though. Sewing will still be a part of this blog, yes- but not the be all and end all. I've been thinking of Naptime Blues. See, naptime is when I can indulge in all those hobbies... but naptime is also the biggest battle of my day, at home or at work.

So there you are. Happy New Year, folks!

Here's a random picture of the Little Man for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment